Before the parties begin and the social networks are filled with well wishes and blessings I wanted to take this quiet moment to wish you and yours a healthy, happy and productive New Year. I greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to read my posts. You have been a wonder and an inspiration to me as I move forward in my journey.
Below are quotes the I hope will guide you with hope, inspiration, and energy into the New Year.
- “A good beginning makes a good end” – English Proverb
- “Drink from the well of yourself and begin again” — Charles Bukowski, author
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” — Taylor Swift, singer
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
- “Something is going to come out of this. Something new. This can end you up in a whole new place—a better place, a much more open place” -Pema Chodron, author
- “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” — Rainer Maria Rilke, poet
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” — TS Eliot (Little Gidding), author
- “You raze the old to raise the new” — Justina Chen (North of Beautiful), author
- “You will never win if you never begin” — RH Schuller, motivational speaker
- “Whatever you do or dream you can do — begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer and statesman
- “Morning will come, it has no choice” — Marty Rubin, aphorist/philosopher
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
Finally, “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” Ludacris, musician
This Blog/Web Site is made available by me, an attorney licensed to practice law in Connecticut. I am not a recruiter, hiring manager, or career agent. I am not an expert in any of the areas of job search. I am writing to share my job search experiences with you. This Blog/Web Site is designed to provide accurate information on the subjects covered but should not be considered professional or legal advice.